what happens

When you bascially grow up with your husband and one day realize, you have grown in two seperate ways?
I am 20 and my husband doesnt even sleep in my room anymore. He says it's becuase I roll around too much when I sleep but I know thats not it. We love eachother very much but it feels like we are just two people in the same house jointed by law who used to date.
What should I do? is it time to say good bye?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• its time to move on sweetie and its hard to walk away when you do love them but you really need to, you dont want to wake up in 20 yrs and feel like you wasted your life unhappy
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• what does age have to do with this? im just curious why you brought up that you were 20.
    Anonymous

• she's probably just stating the facts... i'm sure if she didn't someone would have asked..

you should talk to him about it. men are dumb. tell him you miss sleeping with him and you guys need to start to go on dates again :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I think you should have a one on one because as women we grow much faster then men mentally and physically. You should never just say good bye to your marriage, but look at it from all aspects and see what you can do as a woman to meet his needs while keeping yourself happy. Sometimes, you just have take a step back before you can take two steps forward, don't give up if it's true love!!!
    sweetdynasty

Answer by sweetdynasty at 11:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Have you talked with him, let him know how you feel? Do you go out any where together? I would talk to him first, let him know how you feel, ask him how he feels, what he sees in the marriage. I would not give up yet if u both love each other so much. Try going out to dinner, a movie or window shopping at a mall or department store. Just to get out, enjoy each others company. Good luck,
    Hugs to you I hope it works out.
    unicornnwhite

Answer by unicornnwhite at 11:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• It does matter that she is 20 because I know couples who are older, like maybe 60, who sleep separately by choice even though they're perfectly happy with each other. I don't think it's time to say goodbye until you have done everything you can to save this relationship. Have you tried to communicate with him? Tell him what you wrote and also how you feel, but let him know that you DO still love him. Best of luck to you!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• so here's my 2 cents,
    I'm 21, I was raped at 18 and for a long time I had sex issues, not like I didn't want to have it, but I thought it was all that I was worth... so I was kind of a ho-bag for awhile to say it nicely...
    anyways, when I actually setled downa dn fell in love with someone who loved me for me and it was only 1 guy for the rest of my life instead of 1 guy a week or month, it was hard. I was kind of unhappy becasue the sex wasn't as frequent, the snuggling seemed to subside, where I was used to just moving on instead of actually working on things, it made it easy for me to just want to pick fighs so he'd leave, but we sat down and talked about it. Because I want sex a lot more because of past issues, and he doesn't care about sex (yes he likes sex... hello, he has a penis) but it's not what our relationship is all about anymore like I was used to, so from my perspective...
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• you need to talk to him and ask him whats going on that makes it so he needs to sleep in the other room ask him if you guys need a night out once a week and to get a sitter or something... and maybe you guys need soe nights out for yourselves, where you can go out with your girls and chat and he can go out with his guys and whatever... because then it makes the time together more specail.. do you wokr out o fthe home or are you a stay at home mom>? these are all things that could be affecting the relationship one way or the other...
    Kelly_Ann

• it just seems like now that you've gotten paast the newlyweds thing and into a routine its hard to get hte newness akc ya know? I guess thats what I was trying to say... kind of a long way of saying it... but ya..
    if you want to chat message me
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009