Celebrity Cruises (also posted in Travel)

Have you ever done one? Who was the celebrity? How much did it cost? Was it worth it?

I'm debating HARD on one. The details (aka price) haven't been released yet, so I looked up John Mayers cruise - just for comparison - and it's REAL expensive (at least for me).

Laura1229

Asked by Laura1229 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• Never heard of going on a cruise with a celebrity. I've heard of the Celebrity cruise line, but I always go Norwegian. When I was docked in Bermuda all the people who cruised with Celebrity were complaining how much the ship sucked.
    I would never spend extra money to cruise with someone famous, I don't know.. Just think it's kind of dumb and pointless.
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 1:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I never heard of this before tonight when I read NKYTB are doing a cruise to the bahamas (not remotely interested), but I had no idea that other celebrities do it. I am not terribly intersted in going on a cruise at all really.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009