So, how many of you were drawn to the bad guys?

I swear to you when I was in high school, I attracted all the rough bad boys.. I had one teach a horrible lesson (lol) but beyond that... I started to tell myself if at first you find him irristable he is no good for you.lol. Maybe it was the mom was a assistant pastor and I felt the need to drive her nuts.. I don't know

Tabetha_ruh

Asked by Tabetha_ruh at 11:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dad's church had a private school that I was forced to attend and I got a number of boys expelled because my dad was afraid we would do something besides hold hands and kiss. The bad ones were the only ones that I wanted to hang out with! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 3:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• When I was young. Yes I was drawn to the bad guys too.

Answer by louise2 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I just had to answer this. I love, love, love bad guys. My husband is the bad guy package from the outside. The gold teeth, a car with rims, the kind people would think is going to rob the store. But, I know he is just a big teddy bear that needs love and attention. But, people look at me like I am a school girl who he is just taking advantage of and I love it!
    Anonymous

• Yep...I'm telling you what...those bad guys...man were they hot...had my first daughter by one of them...he's a dead beat dad...but thankfully my hubby is her daddy now : )
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 11:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I always went for the gothic-types... they were so sexy to me back then, until I graduated and realized that there were more mature guys out there, that were just as sexy looking! lol
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my dh was a bad guy. he was in a gang, was sent to jail, been shot once, and all that crap but i dont think i would of went out with him like that. when we met he turned into a hard working caring man. Still has a arm full of tattoos but i can live with that lol. You cant tell now that he was that type of person. Thank God!
    Though it could be a hidden attraction idk.
    I think its the tattoos especially the one with my name on his chest lol.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It's the pastor-thing! My dad's a pastor, and I've always found that PK's (preacher's kids) were the worst of the youth group. And you're right, it's exactly because you want to drive your folks nuts. Or maybe get credit for doing something that is "yours". With me, if I did the right thing, I was always told "Well, that's what you SHOULD do, what did you expect?" and I only got "credit" if I did something wrong! Pretty sad, eh?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 3:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009