One daugther is sick...the other has a horrid diaper rash...I'm gonna be up the rest of the night...

Ok...one of my daughters has pink eye or a cold or something going on that I have to take her to the doctor for in the morning...and now the other one is up crying and has a bad diaper rash from the diarrhea she's been having lately. Her diarrhea is because she cannot have any diary products whatsoever (she's 13.5 months) and I think I accidentally gave her something with milk in it (I feel so horrible...I really need to double check the labels). So...other than diaper rash cream and baby powder...is there anything else to help a diaper rash feel better or go away? I'm gonna be up for the rest of the night...lol...and its gonna be a long one!

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 11:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• Let her sleep without a diaper. let it air out. Since you are gonna be up anyways periodically, let her sleep on a towel with a garbage bag under it, and when you check on her switch the towel. Air will be good for it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I will try that, thanks!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 11:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• And skip the baby wipes until she is healed. Just use plain water and a washcloth.

Hugs! I hope you do better on low sleep then I do!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2009