What is the grossest thing you've ever done in public?

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was about 3 or 4, I saw a wad of purple gum in a water fountain. I took it out and started chewing it!throwing up

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• LOL...the grossest thing I've ever done would have to be picking a wedge...but this one time I had mosquito bites all over me...and I had a few on my butt cheek...and I was at Walmart...I couldn't help but scratch them...they were like those one kinda itches that you sometimes get that make you jump because you itch so bad...lol.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 11:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• When I was little I was walking around the block and I found a cert on the ground and ate it, BLAH!!!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Hmmmm, better post anon here lol, ate the last piece of garlic toast that fell on the floor, I picked the foriegn things off and reheated it (killing the germs in my belief lol) and proceeded to eat it. I was frickin' hungry and this was last week! OH YEAH YOU SAID PUBLIC!, I picked my nose out of desperation and made sure no one saw me, no kleenex around so I put it on the inside of the bottom of my t-shirt. When I worked at Target Lawn and garden I threw up green shit (stomach flu) all over the pavement by my register in front of like 15 customers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Passed gas or belched? But I guess that's the norm nowadays even though I try to prevent doing them...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2009