What religion do you feel is the most farfetched?

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I hate to admit it...but scientology.

SERIOUSLY. Aliens? Xenu? Volcanoes? ...Whatever floats your boat, Tom.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• honestly, i dont think any are. at least the ones that ive learned about. ive always found something intriguing about all of the religions ive studied.
    from christian catholic buddhism daoism, hinduism, muslim, mormon jewish,
    there are many more i just cant think.... im tired.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm going to agree with caitxrawks. I just don't get it, but I guess if it works for you then so be it. Now, by saying I don't understand Scientology does not mean I think it's bad. And it's also not an invitation for someone to explain it to me.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Christianity.
    Anonymous

• I am really Pagan by have to be a Christian around my husband. I think Scientology is odd.
    Anonymous

• I see why in most religions, people believe them.. doesn't mean I agree with everything in all of them.. but the only ones I think are way out there and people need help about are any cult that makes you commit suicide.. satanism is a pretty messed up faith too... (studied it in high school for a report, I was wiccan then, and debated why they were in no way similiar.. got a 100 on the paper though :D)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Why is Christianity weird? I think it's the simplest at least. I mean it tests your character at times...but what's wrong with that.

I think the whole Allah things bizarre! I mean has anyone seen the movie, Hidalgo? I mean GEEZ...this man falls in to boiling hot mud and he can't get out. So it will eventually kill him. Frank Hopkins comes by and begins to save him. the man in the mud says "no, it is Allah's will" DO what?! I mean I know that's not much to base an opinion on. But I never said it was an educated opinion. but there probably is some truth to that. Also...praying to a big statue? Buddah for example? RIIIIIGHT! Whatever.
    MommaLovesJacob

Answer by MommaLovesJacob at 12:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Scientology
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Too many to name but Scientology is up near the top of the list (being formerly involved in it, I am in a position to educatedly have that opinion).
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yeah, I gotta agree Scientology is pretty strange.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 1:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009