Where is the best place to mee a member of the opposite sex?

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• not cafemom LOL ;o)

Anonymous

• did you try tagged.com... it's free anyways.. bars are sometimes a not so good place... sometimes men there think you want only one thing.. look in your paper for local entertainment... sometimes they list singles meets...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• HAHAHA no kidding....being a blonde it actually took me like 39 seconds to figure out why that was so funny. but anyways.
    I've met a lot of cool guys by getting involved in college activities. Go to places that you like to go...anyone you meet there you'll know you'll at least have one thing in common. lol Try bookstores, Starbucks would be a cool one to tell the kids!!
    I met my man on myspace...as did many of my other friends!! HA
    MommaLovesJacob

Answer by MommaLovesJacob at 12:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would stay away from bars, but myspace works lol i met my bf kinda on myspace (i say kinda cuz i knew him 10 yrs ago lmao he was my first) but we lost touch for 10 yrs he found me on myspace and his default pic you couldnt see his face and i still approved him and started talking to him lmao
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Definitely not the internet.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Chrissy629 there are plenty of SAFE ways to meet men on the internet.. one-- don't give out your home address or number... meet in a safe place with people you know around you. .. once you get to know a guy... then you can open up a lot more... the internet is as safe as real world dating... if you know what to look for in a guy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• What I would look for in a guy is one who doesn't need to go on the internet to meet women.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2009