are you a dog person or a cat person

the title explains it all :]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 11:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cats! I just don't like how "needy" dogs are... you've gotta take them out... feed them, etc. Cats will hunt for themselves, go in one spot (litter box) and keep to themselves. Cats are also quieter. I don't like dogs that bark a lot, especially at nothing LOL like a car driving down the road when they are inside the house.
    Anonymous

• Cat person.
    Anonymous

• cat person
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• me too i love cats! most people i know are dog people though
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Although I love dogs (had a Dalmatian) I prefer cats. I have two of them now. Oh I highly suggest spaying and neutering especially if they are indoor cats.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Oh wow...well...
    I like dogs because they are loyal and love to cuddle and they play with you and you don't have a litter box to clean...and no hair balls (ew)...
    but I like cats because they clean themselves and you don't have to worry about letting them run loose outside or letting them outside to go potty...
    I can't decide!!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 11:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I've had outdoor cats off and on all my life. One year my brother found 2 kittens almost drowning in a ditch. He saved them. and of course pawned them off on me The Big Animal Lover!!! Later on in life I had to get rid of them because we had to move in with my grandparents temporarily but my grandmother was allerigic to cats. I loved my cats with all my heart and cried when I had to give them away. But later I was so happy no more cleaning the stinky litter box, no more hairballs, no more cat hair on EVERYTHING, no more broken ornaments from the cats climbing up in the christmas tree....whew...I'm definitely a dog person. I'm an outdoor kinda person. I love big dogs you can wrestle with, that will chase you through the woods on a 4 wheeler, and not to mention big dogs can save your life by attacking someone attacking you. Can't see a cat doing any of that. plus bath time for dogs is a hoot! I love it!
    MommaLovesJacob

Answer by MommaLovesJacob at 11:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Cat person but it has to be a female cat b/c I hate the smell of cat spray.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I'm definitely a cat person who likes dogs. We have 3 cats at the moment, about 1.5 cats too many. I'd love to have a dog, but don't want the work of having to train one, clean up extra pet hair, worrying about getting home to let the dog out.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• just letting you guys know i dont have a litter box in my home my cats know to go outside! i have never had an accident in my home AND i dont have to clean out a litter box hehe
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2009