What is the most expensive thing you have ever stolen?

a pair of adidas tennis shoes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg one time when i was 5 i stole this plastic toy elephant and i got into so much trouble i never stole anything else again! my husband grew up poor and would always steal toys from wal mart until he got caught
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• when i was younger i stole tons of money (we're talking like 2,000 altogether)...it was horrible & then i was so self centered that i didn't realize that what i was doing was helping me, but in turn it was also hurting someone else. i never got caught, but thankfully, i grew up since then and i know how bad stealing is!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 11:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Oh geeze... Well ill throw this as anonymous so people don't get the wrong impression of me.
    It was my husband and my first christmas together... I ended up stealing about $350 worth of stuff from the mall including dvd sets, clothes and just junk. and probally another couple hundred from walmart.
    Now that I had my son I have grown up and realized how terrible that was and I will never do THAT again! I guess I was young and dumb and did not understand how much trouble you can really get into. I wish I could take it all back
    Anonymous

• I stole a Public Announcement cassette tape from Record Town.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i stole 400$$ from my first job when i was 16 after the boss accused me of stealing when I actually hadn't... it was kinda like if you are gonna accuse me, now im gonna do it... i didnt get caught but i never stole after that i was terrified
    Anonymous

• Thousands of dollars. No details.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• one thousand dollard from my best friend at the time..i felt so horrible tho, i never spent any of it,i just kept it in my closet..2 months later, the cops figured out it was me..and..well..we were never friends anymore..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I "borrowed" my dad's credit cards for about 2 weeks until he realized they were gone. I spent close to $3000 I guess
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 4:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I stole a little over $2,000 from a job I worked at over a period of time and eventually got caught, prosecuted, and found guilty of a Class C Felony.
    My sentence was time in jail, suspended, with 1 year probation and payback of the money.
    I did all I was supposed to so I wouldn't go to jail and even now that it's been 20 years since it's happened, it still hangs over my head. I've never lifted even the tiniest thing since then. As a matter of fact, on my last day of my last job I turned in the 2 pens that I carried on me daily and kept in my locker because they belonged to the store.
    I guess there's no second chances for young people who make stupid mistakes, rectify them, and live with the shame for years on end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 4 kilos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2009