what was your favorite vacation?

Out of every vacation trip you have made... what was your favorite place to visit, and why? Mine was Gettysburg, PA... it gave me a lot of quality time with my grandparents, and it was beautiful, historical, etc... and it wasn't a vacation that you needed another vacation to relax from. That was mine.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Travel

• Croatia and Montenegro. The Adriatic sea was just beautiful. Catching a Tuna was an all time buzz :-)
    Coming in at a really close second. Doing the Dracula circuit of Romania, walking the 1500 steps to his namesakes castle in the Carpathians was mindblowing.
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 5:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• When my DH was stationed in Germany .We toured Germany. Went to the black forest . Then seen some old castles. We went to London and seen all we could see their. We went to France and seen all we could see in Paris. It was a nice 3 years tour. I wanted to go to Italy, but didn't have time.

Answer by louise2 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• do i have to pick one? i love to travel, and have been to almost every state.. got 7 left.. but i think going on our fishing trips with my grandparents, and the first time i caught a steelhead.. pretty cool to an 8 year old girl... but as an adult... my trip to st. thomas... i love st. thomas and highly recommend it to anyone who just wants to sit on the beach and then swim in a warm ocean...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009