What is the longest you've ever gone without taking a shower and why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• i think like 4 days and i was REALLY REALLY REALLY sick like in my be not moving or getting out unless ihad to pee or poo and i would hold it until i couldnt bear it because i had no energy to get up.
    Anonymous

• omg. seriously like a week because the water had to be turned off at my house (we were moving and i was 14) i HATED it i felt so dirty i didnt even wanbt to go to school
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Four days. I was camping. Real camping, not at a camp ground with heated showers and all that. We even had to dig a hole to poop in. We did swim alot in the river though.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• 30 days-there I said it LOL!
    I was at an intense camp and there were no showers. I washed up in the lake though, but there were no razors, soap, deodorant or shampoo-just me and 8 other happy campers and the great outdoors:)
    This camp took place 10 years ago and to this day I still don't take showers for granted:)
    Anonymous

• About 4 weeks. I was very sick (critical condition) and in the hospital during my fourth pregnancy
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I take a shower every 3 days in the winter time, or my skin gets horribly dry...at the end of that 3rd day I'm soooo ready for a shower...but in between showers, I wash certain areas with soap and a wash rag...I just don't take a whole shower.
    In the summer time I take one every other day unless I got all sweaty...and I do the same thing with the soap and washrag on days that I don't take showers.
    And I don't feel a bit dirty for not taking a shower everyday...I still keep myself clean & it saves tons on the water bill.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 1:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• About one week. I had back surgery, and refused to try and attempt climbing into the bathtub, to take a shower. God forbid I should fall. Boy was I stinky when I finally did take a showe.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 8:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2009