What is the longest you've gone without taking a shower or bath and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• 3 days when I was camping. I shower every night before bed, but I don't always use soap. There's just no reason. It dries out your skin and is just one more batch of chemicals that you don't need. I use soap about every 2-3 nights unless I do something physical of course. I wash my hair about that often too, but I have very thick hair so shampooing every day turns me into a frizzy mess.
    Anonymous

• 24 hours. Just because I was home alone. DH was out of town on business and just didn't want to shower .

Answer by louise2 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• sadly... about 2 weeks... I have depression and just "forget" sometimes... It's like I don't even think about it
    Anonymous

• Like 3 days bc I was sunburnt so bad I had blisters and even cold water hurt.
    Anonymous

• Four days when I was in pre-term labor in 1990. I was in the hospital and they wouldnt let me out of the bed. I did get sponge baths though.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2009