Amazing finds?

I like to go thrift store shopping a lot and sometimes you find an amazing deal.. I bought a Gucci purse for $3.00 brand new the other day... What amazing deals have you found?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• I found a adorable little Baby Phat outfit for my 4 year old daughter for only $7! It was a denim jacket with dark brown leather trim, and the Baby Phat cat logo on the front and matching jeans with leather stripe going down the outside of each leg, and "Baby Phat" in brown leather across the back with the cat logo on the leg. It was so cute and would normally have sold for $50 or more new. Only thing wrong was a broken zipper on the jacket. Replaced for $10! It was such good quality, it lasted her a year--would have been longer but she outgrew it :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• a super nice leather mini skirt for $2.50 at good will :) not like the super short slutty kind, but like a nice dress outfit kind. it was sooo soft too! sadly 2 kids later, my butt was just way too big for it LOL

Anonymous