i keep having these likech ch ch noise in my ears or head not sure which do you know what it may be

its really annoying iritating im worried also in case something is wrong does anyone know what this may be

pinky91

Asked by pinky91 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Health

• You could have developed tinnitus. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003043.htm

I have it. It just happened out of the blue after an ear infection. I've had for about 15 years now. I hear noises that sound like swishing, water type noise and a rustling sound (used to get worried there was actually something living in there! but its not) Gets worse after a cold or something. Sadly, there is nothing they can do about it. I've been to ENT. You just have to live with it. Hope that is not what you have. It is very annoying at times and irratating.

Anonymous

• Ch-Ch-Ch...CHARMIN!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like fluid on the eardrums. Either you have water trapped in your ears (from a bath, shower, swimming...) or you may have an ear infection. If you develop pain and it doesn't go away, you should probably see your doc.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• fluid in the ear...

maybe a small bug crawled in there...

IDK, I'd get it looked at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2009