has anyone ever gone to fort lauderdale, Florida ?

Im thinking of going @ the end of this month. Ive never been so i would love to hear others experience!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haven't been to Ft. Lauderdale since I was a kid. All I remember is a LOT of golf courses LOL

I live in FL though :) My favorite place is still Orlando, disney world. I really like the beaches here on the gulf cost side. The water is clear! so pretty! way better than the atlantic ocean water!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my grandma lives in Jacksonville and when i was 6 or 7 or 8 i went and i remember it being REALLY cool, you have to take a boat there and it was just a nice trip, if you have kids who were my age i'd recommend it!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:00 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Hi, it's really nice alot of clubs, bars, not sure what there is for kids there but my mom lives like 20 from there & it has a busy busy night life & nice beaches I forget what strip it is but theres alot of street perfomers , little shops, resterants, etc.............. & Expensive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If I would go anywhere(im a local floridian and got married in Cocoa Beach nov this yr) go to St. Augustine. It a lil more expensive but ABSOLUTELY beautiful. The alligator farm is amazing too!!!
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 12:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• never Ft. Lauderdale, though i had a friend who moved there for a couple of months. he loves to visit there, but he hated living there. I love Orlando, I've been trying to get my hubby to move there, but he hates hot weather...
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2009