Jan 20 2009

If there are gonna be as many people at the swearing in of Obama how are they gonna keep track of 2 million people?? are there enough eyes to follow everyone??
some times things happens when least expected .Nothing is for sure(%%)

guitarlady

Asked by guitarlady at 12:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what do you mean nothing is for sure? r u trying to say something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am going to go with: huh?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ha .. no they cant watch everyone ill be waiting to her if something interesting happened lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• There will be secret service everywhere. People will be screened. And I don't know why you would think that day would be the 'least expected' day if something where to happen. The secret service is well aware that something bad could happen ANY day. I'm not worried, the SS will be extra careful because of all the racist psychos out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• it'll probably one crazy day for the secret service, but who knows? maybe nothing will happen! i'm keeping my fingers crossed
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• What are you getting at here? Do you have something planned? LOL
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yeah I think there's going to be a ton of security there and no one is going to really be able to do much. I seriously think that there is a lot of fear mongering going on to be honest. You know all these people hated Bush but did nothing...it's going to be the same thing...only with a Democrat...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Don't know, don't care. It's all a convuluted mess, created by an administration that was bought,not fairly won,and will fall in a matter of months,once reality sets in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Actually there are estimates of 3-4 MILLION people expected to make their way in to DC! I understand that MANY will be turned away, as the city simply cannot accommodate that many people! Buses (think Church groups) are SUPPOSED to have been pre-registered. Many have not, thinking they can just "show up" (as it's a city like any other, and who closes a city?!) But they are going to be in for a rude awakening!

I'm SURE there will be riots/fights and what not...You can put a couple of million people together, and expect a Kumbaya moment! I'll be cuing up You Tube the next day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ^^ Yeah I would not want to be anywhere in the area of Washington DC on January 20th....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2009