• In the Spotlight:

mother question?

I have a great relationship with my mom, and want to do something really nice for her for all she has done for me in the past few months (my dd and I had to move in due to financial problems) we pay rent and all but ... I really want to wow her with a nice dinner for her and my dad... they like seafood, and beef, and basically anything.. any ideas on a super dinner recipe?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• There's one I used to make (before I went veg) it's a lot of work but never got complaints.
    Use skinless, boneless chicken breasts, put between wax paper and roll with a rolling pin. In a bag put 1C. flour, dash of salt and pepper. Put the chicken in the bag (1 at a time) shake to coat. Put in skillet with 1T of butter. While chicken is cooking slice 3-4 small mushrooms very thin, and saute.
    When chicken is almost finished cooking put mushrooms on top of chicken and drape 1 (thin) slice of swiss cheese on top.
    You can serve it with rice or pasta, and add some asparagus to make it really nice.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 1:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Go to Allrecipes.com, they have some awesome recipes. By the way, this is a very nice and thoughtful thing for you to do. I'm sure anything you make they will love and appreciate.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• thank you rebecca
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2009