• In the Spotlight:

♥ What would you do ? ♥ ADULT ♥

♥ What would you do, If you are Inlove with some one and yet you feel like he is not giving you what you want. Like sometimes it feels like I have to ask him to give me a Kiss, But yet he wants sex all the time. I dont know what to do. I want the passion not just sex. And yes the sex is hot. But I would love to have him Hug, Kiss, Touch, Rub, And love me like a man doese a female. I have asked him a thousand times. What do I do now ? ♥

MOMofTwo_99_00

Asked by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have to tell him everytime he is just not gettin git. Make him hold off till he gives you what you want. Like kisses and touching and when he tries to get you say No not yet with a sexy little smile. I don't get why some guys don't think that for-play is just as important and the act!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I think thats just who he is and you probably won't get the hugs and kisses you desire and deserve. My husband is actually exactly like you, but I am just not cuddly-I like and need my personal space. Sometimes I give in, but its not sincere:(
    Cute hearts-how did you do that??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• try offering to give him a nice oil massage under candle light.. only if he returns the favor... get out the ice too... ice after a nice hot oil massage is SUCH a turn on...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Thank you ♥ For replying..... I have been so depressed not because of him. But because of life. And I just want him to hold and hug and Kiss me. Sometimes I feel he doese not love me. Though I know he doese. Its hard to explain.

O and about the Hearts ♥ Its ALT and the number 3 at the same time fast. Push and let go. And you will have a Heart. Also you can make smilys and other things with ALT and other number check it out. You will love them ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♦☺♣☻♠•◘○
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• one of the hardest things in the world to do is to walk away still in love however when your needs are not being met and your partner refuses to meet those needs when you have made them clear as day sometimes you have to walk away, sometimes they realize what they lost and come crawling back and some times they dont but if they dont clearly it wasnt meant to be anyway sorry if thats not what you wanna hear
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:02 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You should read the book 5 love languages. It is really good. All ppl are different in what they need from there mates. I love to be touched and affirmed. Meaning I love it when my husband pets on me, kisses, hugs, ect, my second is I love to be told how good I did something ect. This is the way I will show my love. Through the things I like cause, basically I think all like it the way I do. Not true my husband's #1 is Affrimation, then touch. So he likes to be told how good he is at things, then touch falls second. So he will give me affirmation before touch. I like the touch better but he relates through affirmation. Do ya understand? I think you should really read the book it is really good. It will teach you what your husband likes and even you. After you learn what each other like, you can show love to one another in a better way.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My boyfriend's ex wife left him for another man. For years he told me she complained that he wasn't affectionate enough, didn't tell her she was beautiful enough, didn't tell her he loved her enough, etc. I'm not sure how she expressed those needs to him but it was never enough. So she had an affair and he's paying lots of $$$ alimony for it. With me, he's wonderful and very affectionate. Did he learn his lesson? Or am I just different from her? When I want a hug or a kiss - I just reach over and do it. Maybe he has changed. Or is it that I don't wait for it - I make it happen. Maybe with me I make it easier for him (plus he is trying not to make the same mistake - who knows!)
    Anonymous