34 weeks pregnant moodie as all hell and about to knock my sister out

so my sister is being a bitch to me for no reason
and im tired of it im about to knock her out
my dad says she is being like tht cuz her SO leaves for iraq soon and i understand how that is cuz my boyfriend is in iraq right now
but it is still no excuse
well tonight her and i got in to a verbal fight with yelling and stuff
any way im having contractions now is this bad???
and should i go to the l&d if it is

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah you should... Or call your doc and see what they say! She shouldn't stress you out like that. It's not right.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It is just stress...I wouldnt go unless they get worse. Try to relax, take a warm bath or read a book.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i think its just stress but if it would make you feel better then yes go .. lol i would
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would call... sometimes stess can cause the contractions and you may not be able to stop them...
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• **stress
    blondie09

• Try laying down and relaxing, taking a warm shower and drink some decaf tea. If they don't go away, then call your doc first not labor and delivery
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well maybe its him going to iraq but maybe shes also jealous. just ignore her because you dont want to go into labor this soon because of her.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• maybe you should talk to your sister and explain to her its ok to be worried about what is going on and you under stand sense your man is also there you need to calm down also by causing stress on your self can harm you and baby let her know that too sometimes we all just need someone to talk to but don't know how to ask for it and maybe she don't want to bug you sense you have a baby coming soon or maybe she is pregnant too but don't know how to tell anyone and is scared
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2009