Has anyone seen Mama Mia?

Did you cry when she was singing about her daughter growing up?

sophiebethmom

Asked by sophiebethmom at 12:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just got through watching it earlier today. I'm not a very emotional person, so I didn't cry at that part. I thought it was an alright movie. :)
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 12:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I just finished it myself about 20 minutes ago, and I bawled! It didn't help that my daughter's named Sophie... but I love ABBA so I liked the movie a lot
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i loved the movie!!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah i did cry.
    J.L.smommy

Answer by J.L.smommy at 2:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes! My mom and I saw it together, and it made us think about when she was helping me get ready for my wedding. Plus, I was full term with my son when we saw it, so I'm sure the hormones didn't help! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• the movie sucked omg i almost fell asleep during it my other half loved it though
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 5:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my daughter was 3 weeks old when we went to see that.. you better believe I cried!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I loved the movie and I did cry a little. My baby is my DD and she just turned 7. My DH got me tickets to see the show on Broadway and I can not wait.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:19 AM on Jan. 14, 2009