Anyone have any tips on where to look to save money on a roundtrip flight for 6 or 7 people and a minivan rental for a week?

Also ,,,, any input on how to get discounts on Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World tickets?

mushmouse

Asked by mushmouse at 12:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Travel

• Try Kayak.com. I use it all of the time and we get some really low fares. As for The Disney tickets, I have no idea. Try their website, they always have some promotions. Right now it's free admission on your birthday.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• tickets to disney and universal studios Florida? If so...time share LOL Go to their presentation, they really hard sell, but if you turn off and tune out and can last the 90mins. You get a free buffet breakfast for you and your family and a cab to the breakfast / resort...cab to the funpark and then 50% off tickets for everyone. We were a family of 7 and got the tickets at the price of three.

The minivan...ring around or email around, bounce prices off other rental places. If one was 30 bucks a day...email another and say you got it for 25 with the other company, but I really like your policies...can you possibly match it? I havent had one place that hasnt met the new price.

Have a great vacation
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 5:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• travelocity.com
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Oh Universal Studios sometimes teams up AAA -- if you have a membership, check with AAA and see what discounts they are offering.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• hey everyone im not trying to solicit- realyl Im not- I have this website sunshinevacations.synthasite.com i tried to make and its my way of helping other mom-get an awesome vacation at super low prices- being in a timeshare- we have this special list of half price vacations with in 6weeks to a6month advance time- JUST A THOUGHT- I'D BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SHARE THESE DISCOUNTS! I DONT USE EM RIGHT NOW CAUSE WERE SORTA NOT VACATION READY WITH ME 19WEEEKS PREGNANT=BUT ANYBODY NEEDING A DISCOUNTED-8DAYS-7NIGHTS AT LESS THEN 500 FOR UP TO 6-8 PEOPLE GORGEOUS VILLAS- NO JOKE-ANYWHERE!! ALL I DO IS TRANSFER IT FOR YOU- TOTTALLY LEGAL-AND IS MEANT FOR FAMILYS AND CO WORKERS- BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH FAMILY-ANYWAYSTHE OFFERS OPEN!
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 2:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I CANHELP WITH LODGING! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 12:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at : theartoftravelbysandra@yahoo.com
    genav

Answer by genav at 12:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2009