favorite cloth diaper

i really wantto cloth diaper

BREASTMOM

Asked by BREASTMOM at 12:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There are many choices. I did ALOT of research before I bought some and I ended up buying from a work at home mom on ebay and got a great deal. If you can sew on a machine u can do it yourself and find patterns online. That's what I just started doing. I learned how to sew the velcro on last night!!! I use all in ones and just rinse, then wash in a regular load, and hang to dry or set on top of the dryer till dry. Dryer sheets decrease the absorbency of most CDs. More questions? Feel free to message me! :)
    mlt4marykay

Answer by mlt4marykay at 12:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Fuzzi Bunz!  I spent $300 on the first set and sold them on Craigslist for $180.  They are awesome diapers and have the highest resale value.  I gave my second set to a friend because she really wanted to try them and couldn't afford to buy them.  I'll sell them on Craigslist when she's finished using them.  Anything else I've ever tried may have been less expensive, but nothing had the resale value.  In the end, the Fuzzi Bunz were the least expensive and the best diapers.

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 1:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• *** There is NO across the board best diaper! *** Each child is a different shape and has different diapering needs. The best advice I can give anyone is to join some of the cloth diapering groups here on CM, research the different styles, and then get one or 2 each of several styles to try out. Some websites offer a try-it-out pack with several styles, but IMO they are overpriced! You can look on Diaperswappers.com, Craigslist, or here on CM in the groups and find many styles for sale cheap!
    Just search 'wahm cloth diapers for sale' or similar and you should find loads of options!
    I am one of the WAHM who make cloth diapers,
    What works best for my DD are 'fitteds' with wool pants as the cover (called longies). We also use some pockets and All-In-2 for in the car, ect. PM me for info on styles, ect if you'd like. :-)
    Rik-E

Answer by Rik-E at 4:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• dont have one but the sort and white cloth one my babies bums were two small i had a three month 1 baby premature and 3pound six baby premuture 33 years 7 weeks ealier
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We use Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers for outings and overnight. I love them. The other half of my diaper stash is made up of Goodmama fitted diapers. That kind needs covers, so we use them mostly at home. Check out the Cuties With Cloth Booties group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/34752 ) here on Cafemom. It's my favorite cloth diapering group and full of good info. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2009