Pregnant with Mirena IUD?

I've been having this feeling in my tummy for the past few days that I can only describe as what it felt like when I was pregnant with my daughter. I have not taken a test. And for the past couple of months Ive had extremely light bleeding. Like maybe 2 days per month. But I havent gotten any bigger or anything. I have the mirena IUD. Any ideas???

jahair89

Asked by jahair89 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'm going through kind of the same thing, I'm afraid that maybe my Dr. moved the IUD during my pap smear. But just like you, my periods have been very different than normal (as in now I have one where as before I had no bleeding for the last 2 years)
    busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I've had the IUD for almost a year now. And I've had normal periods up until the past couple of months.
    jahair89

Answer by jahair89 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It's b/c of your IUD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009