How do I put this on my page?

I am a member of a work at home site and would like to put what they call a badge on my page. What form do I use to place it? They offer Blogger, Friendster, iGoogle, Freewebs, Live.com, Livejournal, Piczo, Netvibes, Tagged, Typepad, Vox, Xanga, Pageflakes, myYearbook and PerfSpot. Am I able to use any of these to post it?

big_sky

Asked by big_sky at 1:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If it is a graphic linked to the site, your best bet is to copy and paste it into a rich text widget. I have a couple on my page like that. Depending on what kind of widget it is, you might be able to use an RSS feed. Most likely though you won't be able to add the widget. CM is really strict about which widgets are allowed to be added. You can contact them and ask them to add yours.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009