Adult question

Would u have a threesome with your husband-boyfriend to make him happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Hell no. I'd be offended if he even suggested it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No. Because that is an issue of self respect. He is asking you to give that up. He doesn't love you enough to put you first and his wants last.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Absolutely not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i have... i dont see what the big deal is, but it was with another guy... i wouldnt be ok with another girl, and i wont ever do it again but it was something to try
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• NO NO NO NO NO way!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 1:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I have had a threesome because he practically begged me too. After it was over he never talked about it again. After he done it he realized that it was not as fun as it seemed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• We are in the reverse situation. I have been trying to get him to do a threesome (with another girl). I will only let him agree to it if he really wants to, not just to make me happy.
    Kaelaasmom

Answer by Kaelaasmom at 1:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• never to make him happy. . . .
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• been there done that already...twice in fact but before i met my hubby. i did both times with other married couples that brought me into the mix. Now being in the married couple i would never do it. It really isnt my type of thing and i wouldnt like seeing my hubby touching someone else...thats too much for me. same with if we brought a man in...i would hope he wouldnt want to see me touching another man...and i am mad at myself now for doing the other two that i did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No i think that is the dumbest thing to do. Marriage means you only sleep with your SO and no one else.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2009