implanon bleeding

hey i have had my inplanon since april last yr my periods have been has always been on time and always goes for 5 days like normal. my last period was at the very end of december its was really light to start wih then it got heavy. then last night i got my period again its way to early for me to get it but this morning when i when to the loo i relised my period had stoped. just wondering why would that be its never happened to me before. but i will be honest on the very last day of my period me and my partner had a bit of fun time. would that of caused me to have this 1 day of bleeding i mean u cant fall pregnant can you?? p.s i didnt know were to post this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• i dunno if the implanon is like the iud. if it is go get it checked to make sure its in place n working right. i have the iud and that happened to me n mine was out of place
    Anonymous

• Mine will do that occassionaly. I know that one of the big things about this BC is in can have sporatic bleeding. I have had mine for about a year and havnt had a real period in 6 months. I have had to occasions of spotting like u mentioned and it does usualy happen a few days after we have sex. Idk HTH. Trisha
    starinez

Answer by starinez at 11:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2009