dogs digging up yard

how do i prevent my dogs from digging up the yard? i think they are trying to get the moles cuz it's not just holes it's zig zaggy lines. i know we have moles cuz the cat killed one the other day yuck but kinda cool cuz i've never seen one lol. they have toys and we play with them so they're not bored, i'm not one to be anal about my yard but it's dangerous because my kids stumble on the holes they leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pets

• You will probably have to address the mole problem. The dogs are just doing what they are meant to do -- hunt rodents.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• how do I deal with moles lol?
    Anonymous

• i suppose once the moles are all gone the problem will go away. i don't know our dogs are doing that too. i'm not happy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my grandma told me to buy those cheap little whirly-gigs that spin in the breeze and the vibration scares the moles away. I'm going to give it a try but the dogs might think it's a toy for them and rip it up lol
    Anonymous