Need help Fast, in a hurry!

Ok, I want to do something special for my husband in about 3 hours. I want to spice it up in the bedroom. I need some ideas on what to do. Something that will make his eyes open wide and say, "Wow, what is this!!????" I don't have any money to go buy anything special to make this happen, but maybe.....something. lol I don't know. Help me! I want to make it real good for him tonight. Any advice would be helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• when he comes home open the door naked. that should do the trick. Simple. Cheap and will get exactly what you want and he'll always as for more in the future. That is one gift husbands never seem to want to store away for later.Woo hoo!!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Love dice. You can buy them anywhere anymore. Seventh heaven lingerie store. Or get a set of plain ones and make a code key. first one is what to do the second is where to. Such as. "kiss ; neck" Or "rug : _____) also a bottle of champaign ads to the laughter. And the fun of being together is being able to be yourselves.
    Sunshine625

Answer by Sunshine625 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• are you normally shaven down there? if not shave :) ummmmm put on your shortest skirt,your highest heels,no undies, and one of your best looking bra's.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• wear only high heels and a tie...use the tie to tie him up and have your way with him or vice versa...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Raid the fridge! Eating food off of each other and feeding each other is a fun time.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thanks everyone for your great suggestions. I might do them all! I gotta go. He'll be home in about 45 mins!
    Anonymous

• Get a sexy, short, skimpy, see-through nightie. The indies should be crotchless. Lien the loor with rose petals leading all the way to the bedroom. In the bedroom have a nightstand that has a tray of food such as strawberries, chocolate, whipped cream, grapes and etc. There should be candles and romantic music in the background. It may not hurt to have a whip or other toys. After that, let your imagination be your guide. Good luck and don't hurt him too bad. LOL
    SexiFala

Answer by SexiFala at 2:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2008