Will you be honest...???

Have you ever slept with your friends boyfriend/a guy your friend liked??

Personally, I haven't but have had it done to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I would never do that & be able to look at my friend again without feeling guilty & fake
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• no, but if i could, they really weren't my friends. . . .
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No I am not a whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes, I have. And not proud of it all. I was 16, and my best friend told me that she was going to break up with him, because she was interested in HIS best friend, and then I could get her bf, and she would date the other guy, so that we could be 2 best friends dating 2 best friends. Well, we all got drunk one night, and she was off talking to the other guy, and me and her boyfriend were in the basement, and well, one thing lead to another. I knew it was wrong, but at the same time I knew she was breaking up with him, she just hadn't yet, so I didnt think she was going to get mad. Needless to say, me and her weren't friends after that. I never did talk to that guy again either, and neither did she.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• And then I did one more time (almost 4yrs ago), but I didnt sleep with him, we only just kissed. My best friends fiance really likes boobs, and mine are quite large, and he was always looking at them. Then one day outta the blue he decided to slap my ass, while my best friend was in the other room with THEIR newborn baby, and MYnewborn baby. and i never really paid any attention to it, but as the weeks progressed he did it more and more, and then started grabbing my boobs. yes i should've said something, but i didn't. continute below..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• then one night i was over at their place for a bbq, and we had a couple drinks, and he was doing this to me like every chance he got, so i told my friend i wanted to go home, and she said ok let me get my keys. then her fiance said no its ok i'll drive you home, and i was like no, thats ok i'll just take the bus, then my friend said come on, just let him drive you, so i said ok. and on the drive home he reached over, and held my hand, i then took my hand away, he grabbed it back and held it. and when we got to my house he just leaned over and kissed me outta the blue. i grabbed my baby ran inside.the next day i told her i needed to talk to her, and was gonna tell, so i went over there, and then 20 min later HE showed up, he came home from work early cuz he felt sick for cheatin.i ended up going home..cont...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• , later that night i got a call from her yelling at me, turns out he told the story alot different that what actually happened, and then when i told her what really happened, she didnt believe me, because if that was true i shouldve told her first..i tried, but got interuppted by him coming home early from work. she couldnt forgive me,she could forgive him, b/cthey had a baby best friend of my life down the toilet .now im 26 and wonder why i have no friends
    Anonymous

• I find it hard to believe you are 26 years old. Maybe 16 but not 26. Seems you have a lot of growing up to do. You claim to be a mom so you need to grow up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Um if you are a grown ass woman sleeping around like that ummm...well that's a damn shame. My answer is no. To be quite honest I do not thing promiscuous sex is all that glamorous.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you donth ave to believe me, but i have no reason to lie., Im 26. i know i made mistakes, trust me i know! do ya not think that for the past 4 years ive been paying the price, i LITERALLY HAVE NOOOOOO FRIENDS!!!! thats punishment enuff..not even one!! you try living 4 years with ABSOLUTELY no one to talk to about stuff!! and then tell me ive got growing up to do!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2009