Did labor go quiker for you after your ceclauge was removed?

I had a cerclage placed in at about 24 weeks and had dialated 2 cm. My Dr said I have a small cervix will this effect my time in labor? I am currently 30 weeks and the only thing keeping my son in is God and the cerclauge. I have dialated up 2 the stitches.Thank 4 your time I am a first time mom on bed rest going crazy lol!

Terry01

Asked by Terry01 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, w/ my last pregnancy, when i had the cerclage removed on a thursday, i went into labor that following tuesday...so not long-i was 35 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy i had a cerclage again, and the dr. plans to remove it at 35 or 36 weeks, he said....this baby's measuring big, and i just found out i have gest. diabetes, so who knows how things will go ! Yah, bedrest is not fun, but it's so worth it in the end....just stay busy, and remain positive ! Good luck....
    JADENMAC

Answer by JADENMAC at 2:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2009