what is this?

My stomach hardens as hard as a table! it takes my breathe away and it feels like my whole abdomen is TIGHT. and i dont want to move, or talk or its uncomfortable.
35 weeks here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• either braxton hicks or actuual labor contractions how often? if it happens more then 6 times in an hour call your dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Welcome to the wonderful world of Braxton Hicks! Does it happen more when you've been exercising? (That's not the only time, but physical activity can bring them on.) Have a glass of water, lay down, and take it easy. They're perfectly fine, it's when they become regular and won't go away that you need to worry. If you're concerned, time them, and again, have a glass of water, and lay on your left side for awhile. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i havent kept track but im having back pains and side pains and i just took a HUGE dump sorry TMI. and there is a lot of pressure down below.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i have laid on my side i laid on my left right sat up walked around emptied my bladder ive been drinking water all day ive been really thirsty for some reason...

i had to get my contractions stopped in the past but i didnt even know i was having them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• well drink water and lay down if it keeps happening call your dr id call now if you are worried at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jan. 14, 2009