Something a restaurant/fast food place had but took away that you miss.....

Taco Bell used to have chili-cheese burritos. My mom got me addicted on them. I wish they'd bring them back.

McDonald's in MI, Ohio, and some of KY, offers breakfast bagels. Hubby love the steak ones, and I LOVE the bacon, egg, and cheese ones. But the McD's around here in TN don't serve them. Anytime we make the trips to MI for my DD we HAVE to hit up McD's breakfasts!

What do you want to be available in your area?

Asked by mlmkjw at 9:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2012 in Food & Drink

• There used to be a roast beef place called Rax where I grew up it closed down about twelve yrs ago, I miss all their food.

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• Those nifty little Salad shakers from McDonald's, they don't have them anymore in ours at least, i used to love those for a quick lunch :)

Answer by DreainCO at 10:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• Ohhhhhh, I so agree about the chili cheese burritos. I lived on those in college! I don't eat fast food anymore, but I would break the rule for those!

Brewzzi's used to have fried ravioli's, but no more. Ever since they took it off the menu, I have never been back.

Answer by mdrgator10 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• O'Charley's orginal potato soup. The new recipe is horrible. Also, the McDonald's in Germany had the best chicken nuggets. By law, they were required to use 80% real meat, not the 65% crap here in the states.

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• We visited grand Island a few summer back which is right near Buffalo where DH grew up. He introduced me to Beef on Weck. OMG there is nothing here in GA that compares.

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• chicken littles by KFC. heaven.... absolute heaven

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• Loaded potato bites at Arby's. LOVED those and they now longer sell them :(

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2012

• The ham egg and cheese bagels at McDonalds. We are in Michigan and still have the others, but that was the only one I ever really ate. I didn't realize other McDonalds got rid of them altogether.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2012