why do some skinny women give larger women bad looks?

i just dont understand that at all its so rude how they just sit there and stare and sat nasty things about them i mean ok there larger then the skinny people but there all the same there still human. in some cases its not there fult sometimes its a health problem that causes them to be larger. im not a skinny thing or a larg lady myself im over weight i weigh 95.7kgs. im sorry i just had to get this off my chest and ask why. p.s i didnt know were to post this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because they're jealous! they know times are getting hard and it's only a matter of time before a famine hits. The fat girls will live way longer then all those skinny chics and will provide great nutrition for those larger ladies once they've died from lack of food.
    hahaha. LOL!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i honestly will only give a look i know i should though if a person is over weight and they are stuffing their faces with food they shouldnt eat. that is the only time i think anything of them.
    health problems okay... MAJORITY of people that are over weight though can help it. but i do not sit there and give dirty looks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Okay for one thing. not all "Skinny women" do that.
    It has nothing do do with the fact that they are skinny that they look at a large person like that.
    It has to do with how judgemental the person is, How their view on things are, How superficial, critical and sympathy lacking they are.
    It could be a man, a fat man, a medium sized woman, a skinny woman. ANY of them can and have did this. It depends on who they are not how skinny they are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i work out and play basketball and im pregnant and im 165 and 5 ft 9 so im not fat by any means
    but i will admit that some well very very large people i see it stare really when i see them eating like mcdonalds yes it kinda grosses me out idk why honestly i dont know .. im a health nut tho so idk i also look at super skinny girls weird liek they need to go eat a cheese burger because neither of those are healthy(suoer skinny or super fat)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would have to agree with that last post. I think too, that a lot of times, women just give nasty looks to other women. I don't know why but I get it all the time and I am far from fat or obese or whatever. I think it just means that the other person is lacking in character. Maybe they are too judgmental, jealous, intimidated, etc. Whenever I get stared at for no apparent reason, I always wave and smile real big at the other person because it really bothers me and hope they feel like idiots. If you get a nasty look just look the other way. It isn't even about your weight!!
    Bored_Crazy

Answer by Bored_Crazy at 2:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well, I know that everyone thinks I am inhuman for my thoughts on another post quite similar to this one. HOWEVER, whatever I may think inside, I do not show on the outside. I treat everyone with the same respect, basically a friendly smile and "how are you." I do not stare and glare, nor do I wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Anyone who blatantly gives dirty looks or STARES is rude. Staring is very rude. I always feel bad for people with a lazy or crossed eye and someone looks behind themselves as if the person was not addressing them. I always just look them straight in the face. No matter what I may think or react to inside, I show everyone respect.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't do that... i have big people in my family and i have skinny people in my family, i have skinny friends and i have big friends so i don't really care what they look like i know they will be there for me and i will be there for them ...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i sometimes wonder (when i know for a fact they can help it) why they continue to let themselves get larger and larger when they do NOTHING to prevent it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I never give "large" women "dirty" looks...unless she's the one eating two big mac meals by herself!... like...really??? and even then it's just a quick glance and inside i say stuff....but i'd never openly leer at someone! other than that...i completely understand that a lot of times it's genetic.... i eat twice as much as some people that weigh twice as much as me...so i try not to judge unless the person just seems to obviously not care...
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 2:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2009