has anyone ordered books from

www.berean.com ? I ordered books from there a month ago, and i still haven't gotten them!!!! I called and tracked the order, and they were in the next state over almost a week ago. I just wanted to see if they are always this slow??

Thanks. .lol
(its in religion because its a christian site. just wanted to put that out there)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Books are often sent some way other than first class, which means they take quite a bit longer. I've never ordered from that particular site, but I have ordered from others, and depending on the site, the shipping cost, etc., they have taken up to a month, and sometimes a bit longer. You also have to allow processing time, for them to get the order, gather the books, and prep them for shipping. If it's a very small site, that could be up to a week. I'd say if you don't get them by the end of this week, or sometime next, I'd call them again and ask when you can expect them, and what they will do to refund your money if you don't get them.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Berean is usually a very reliable site. I'd check with them to find out when and how they shipped the book. Normally books can take extra times because they are shipped out at a media rate which is cheaper.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009