I'm 20 years old and I have a 15 month old daughter. I'm about to start school full time in the fall,and I just found out that I was pregnant. Can anyone tell me where I can find part time jobs working from home? Or any kind of information that would be helpful. All the ones that I have find are scams.

working from home part time.

kateismyworld

Asked by kateismyworld at 7:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• WOW! You are amazing! Congratulatios, by the way. I was 19 when I had my son...
    Anyways, I work from home and what I do would be really easy to do at the same time you are going to school... I can help you get started building you business if you like.
    Up front though, what I do is no get rich quick scheme...I've built a business I work anywhere and earn an income to last a lifetime.
    I'd lobe to help you! Good luck at school and you go girl!
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I wanted to answer again and let you know what we have in common. I have a 16 month old son and a 6 month old daughter... so mine are close and I'm young. I'd love to hear what it's like for you. Having two for me was easier than just the one!! They entertain eachother well :)
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Please get your education. There are a lot of federal programs to help you on the way financially. You are solely responsible for yourself and your children in the long run. You never know what the future hold. Best to be prepared.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Are you just looking for a regular job or a home business? If your interested in a home business...I know of a awesome opportunity! Here are some links: http://www.apwebinar.com http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar I hope you join our team but if this isn't for you I wish you good luck! Have a great night!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• if you're not married then your best bet is to get a part-time job at school...you wont have to claim it as income for any type of assistance you might be getting....the university i went to has an on-site daycare/preschool facility and if your school ahs something like that you might be able to work there and spend time with your daughter...a lot of times the kids can stay free if your income is low enough if you go through Audubon...if you have any more questions just pm me...i've been there and done that
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• How'd you get pregnant if your man is in prision? Are you creeping? Watch out for scams...........
    Anonymous

• Thanks for all the responses and my child father is in prison. I decide not to wait on him because at the time I was only 19 and he have 5 years. I'm pregnant by my current boyfriend whom I'm been dating for a year now.
    kateismyworld

Answer by kateismyworld at 2:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• It all depends on your definition of "scam". Is it a scam because you have to pay to get started, and then work to build up your finances? Or is it a scam because they said you could make $3000 in 3 days and it turned out to be a training course? Tell me what a scam is and I will help you to find something that is not that.
    niseylee

Answer by niseylee at 8:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Be sure that your looking at WAH jobs and not WAH Businesses, these two things are widely confused to being the same. WAH Jobs are out there but hard to find. Monster.com and CareerBuilders.com are two reliable sources to search. WAH Jobs mean your traditionally employed but do the work at home. WAH Businesses require some sort of startup. if anything is listed as WAH Job and have start up fees...run. One other thing you can consider doing is affiliate work. Website gives you a free website, you do all the advertising. If you get sales through your site you get a comission. You will be responsible for reporting the income on your return on a Schedule C (if you make $600+ in a year the company will send you a 1099). You can check out my site www.freewebs.com/angelasstores My bath and beauty page has a list of my affiliate sites.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 8:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2008