how can i control my hair from dandruff and falling

mahparaa

Asked by mahparaa at 6:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• first need to find out reason why such happening, its normal to loose i think around 100 hairs/per day
    check with your doc ...thyroid

citracal vitamin is good, calcium is good for your hair and body
    are you on extreme diet where u avoiding foods?
    nioxin shampoo
    brush hair few times a day helps to massage scalp

for dandruff shampoos with shea butter are good such as organix in drug stores or any other ones that contains shea butter, also tea tree oil shampoos are great such as JASON brand i think sold in GNC or online
    thecat3

Answer by thecat3 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I use Head & Shoulders Shampoo, Works GREAT!! I haven't seen dandruff in a long time, I was using pantene, and all of the other crap they have on the shelves, but it didn't clean my hair! Paul Mitchell products are the Best, but it gets pricey! GoodLuck!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 11:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Try using shampoo that are Sulface Free. I had the same problem before. I went to the doctor and he said sounds like I was allergic to Sulfate and he was surely right. You can buy this shampoo at all organic shop. Take note though that not organic shampoo are sulface free so you must read the label.
    MisV

Answer by MisV at 10:30 AM on Jan. 15, 2009