• In the Spotlight:

Little Trickle

I'm 31 wks and 1 day. Last night I felt a little trickle and looked and there was a small odorless strip of wetness on my fresh panties. It was a very small amount and so I just decided it was probably nothing. And the she has been moving since then, a lot last night and also pretty active this morning. I feel fine, no blood nothing else but I have read you can leak fluid so I am just wondering if there would be other signs if I did in fact leak or if it was probably nothing. I'm pretty sure it was not urine because it did not smell like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor to ease your mind. To answer your question though...if it was your water breaking there would be more than a trickle.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:30 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If your water was leaking, the trickle would most likely not stop and you would not be able to ignore it. You would constantly be wetting yourself everytime you got up and moved around. It was probably just discharge. It's normal to have a lot of that, especially towards the end. If it maes you nervous, though, you can give your doctor a call. They can check for amniotic fluid vey easily with a simple test strip.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2009