Have u thought about cheating

If u could cheat on your husband/boyfriend and NEVER get caught would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Why? because I would know I did it and it would make me feel guilty and know I cheated and did something totally morally wrong that I would never want done to myself. My ex cheated and it eventually ALWAYS gets found out and destroys lives.

Answer by gemgem at 8:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No because I'd have to live with myself. I think it may cross everyones mind at some point but the grass isn't always greener and you should always look at what you already have and if you don't want that anymore, then get out and don't cheat. Cheating is for people who are cowards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• NEVER! I despise every man and woman who does cheat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No I would never. If I wanted to do that crap I wouldn't have married.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• NO WAY!!! My DH is the only person i want to be with. If that werent so i wouldnt have married him. If there ever were a point i didnt want to be with him anymore i would talk to him to solve the problem not just go find someone else to screw
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• no! i wouldn't be able to live with myself. nobody deserves to be cheated on.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 8:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• okay, aside from the moral wrongness, I have thought about the topic and have been very tempted in my mind, giving myself "what if ..." scenarios. But when it comes down to it, I think I would be too afraid of the after effects that I cannot foresee. Beforehand, I think we have no idea what the emotional aftermath would be of such a betrayal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I love him too much. Even if I was garaunteed to never be found out...the kind of lie/secret eats you from the inside out.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 10:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I did cheat on my previous husband. (This was 8 years ago now) I'm not proud of the choice - but immediately once I got home I told him. Not being caught doesn't make it "okay"... in my opinion - everyone makes bad choices, how you handle those choices is what defines your character. I believe in accepting the consequences for your actions - and if you can't, then don't do it.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would  NOT cheat ever even if i would never get caught. My ex boyfriend that i was with for a couple of yrs before i met my dh did it too me with one of my good friends in high school ,got her prego and just after it happened i found out i was 2 1/2 months my self.I know hows it feels to have that done to you, so i would never ever make any feel that  way because of me.And i think if you want to be sleeping around you should not be married. but that's just the way i think.

momof4ninos

Answer by momof4ninos at 11:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2009