Wondering, If anyone has an at home day care and could tell me how to get started. I would like to make a little extra $ on my off days from my part time job and to have some more spending $ for myself.

streetmama

Asked by streetmama at 7:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am working on that myself. I am not sure if it differs by state, but you need to be first aid and CPR cert'd. You need to test negative for TB. And, you have to take a one day class to get your license after all the above mentioned are done. It's pretty simple.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 7:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• look online at your local licensing department for how to get your daycare license. I looked into it once and you have to have your house checked and all that!
    Carissa11906

Answer by Carissa11906 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2008