Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Answer Question

Asked by SANDA138 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You could ask your doctor for an RX. I can't remember what its called, but I had to use it when I had my daughter(now 2). It works very well.

    Answer by Annies_mommy at 8:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • Eat oatmeal, drink mother's milk tea, take fenugreek, eat well (like you did when you were pregnant) and drink plenty of water. But the most important thing is to nurse, nurse, nurse, as often as possible, and do not pump or use formula if that is at all possible (although you can pump between feedings to stimulate your supply, just try to avoid pumping instead of nursing). You might want to contact a lactation consultant.


    Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

  • Go to for more suggestions.

    Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN