sciatic nerve pain?

how early in preganncy can you get it? i thought it was later once the baby is big enought no really effect yuo but can you get in with in the first 12 weeks?

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ah, YES! I always called that my psychotic nerve!! My daughter is 2 and just recently, I started getting that all to familiar annoying pain again. It's terrible. The best thing to do for it is just sit down when it happens. I always got mine when I was being too active. It was really bad during Christmas shopping when I was 7 months prego. I feel for ya!!
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 7:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I got it from about moth 5 on til she was out. I HATED it.
    HippieMahma

Answer by HippieMahma at 9:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have had sciatic pain for years.  It started in my 4th pregnacy 12 yrs. ago.  I finally tried a chiropractor and after 5 visits, no more pain.  Thank you God!
    redhas5

Answer by redhas5 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• ah yes. i got it at 14 weeks, it KILLING me right now as a matter of fact lol
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 6:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2008