Is there any real way to prevent stretch marks and boob sagging during pregnancy?

I am terrified of stretch marks, I already drink about 100 oz of water a day, and put cocoa butter on twice a day, is there anything that worked for you? And boob sagging...pre baby I'm a 34/36DDD, and perky, I really don't want saggy boobs (although I realize it's probably a reality), but just a chance, did anything work for you to prevent this?

BooBearsMomma

Asked by BooBearsMomma at 9:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nothing really works, but they do fade some. Some women are just lucky
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Try vitamin E oil.
    They come in capsules you can get them at walmart. Get some scissors and cut the tip and put the oil on your boobs, stomach, and thighs every night && it should help prevent them && for any moms who have them it makes them fade dramatically! I've used them && have a few but they're VERY faint. Good Luck! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• rub lotion on your growing belly DAILY. whatever you do DON'T SCRATCH!!! sometimes you'll get some but if you do this you'll have more chances of not getting any! and the ones you might get fade away over time. tanning after pregnancy works. good luck!!! i got very little and my sister got no stretch marks at all... i've seen women with horrible ones... DON'T SCRATCH AND RUB SOME LOTION ON THAT BELLY NOW!!!
    babycakes_1228

Answer by babycakes_1228 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Nothing really works. Stretch marks are pretty much a genetic thing. No amount of cocoa butter will prevent them completely, but you may be able to minimize how severe they look by using it.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Nothing can prevent it. I was lucky and didn't get any even though my mom had them bad. (guess I won the genetic lottery.) My boobs are another story.... sadly they use to defy gravity...not anymore. Haha. Oh well. They're feeding my baby, so I love them, saggy-ness and all. :)

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2009