Gift

I haven't seen my mom in 15 years (reasons to long to get into) but she is coming to visit in March. Our relationship has been up and down but finally we are doing really well.
I am wondering if someone can give me some ideas as a gift to get her when she arrives?

MeeShee

Asked by MeeShee at 9:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• What does your mother like? If she likes coffee may a nice gift basket of different types and get a beautiful card to go with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• pictures. maybe a photo album of how your family has been doing for 15 years if she hasnt had a chance to see any pictures recently. Good luck!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I think the photo album is a wonderful idea. Maybe it'll make your Mom realize that there is nothing that can be said or done to keep her from her daughter for 15 yrs. Good Luck :o)
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I agree with the photo album idea. Just taking the time to maybe make a scrapbook out of the important moments in your family's life to help her feel more included.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Thanks for the helpful ideas. I might make her a scrapbook.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 11:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2009