The line is there but it is faint still a yes?

Okay so I see a line and my boyfriend sees a line but its really faint so is that still a yes?

yngmomma21833

Asked by yngmomma21833 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep you could barley see mine at all my boyfriend couldnt even hardley see it im due in less than a week!!! Congrats!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• a line is a line is a line! CONGRATS
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yup! I couldn't even see the line on my test at first. My SIL did and I thought she was crazy, but it finally barely showed enough for me to see after about 10 minutes.
    urthat1chick

Answer by urthat1chick at 9:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yep, congratulations!!!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If you can see it you are preggers! Congrats
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• As long as it appeared in those 3 minutes and you read the result less then ten minutes from when you peed on the stick, it's a positive! If you waited a long time to read the results, like half an hour or more, and THEN you saw a line, it may be an evaporation line and that's a false positive. BUT if you just peed and waited the amount of time the instructions said, that's a positive even if it's faint!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 10:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• yup... I took 2 tests the lines were SUPER faint so i went to my doc. to find out.... def. prego.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 1:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009