Did you know?

That the government has the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) in their pocket? The EPA does try to save the environment, but only if it meets the governments agenda.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, Wimsey.

Yes, I did know that. My husband used to work for a company that changed gasoline and diesel engines over to CNG (compressed natural gas). Way better for the environment, and MUCH cheaper fuel. They ended up having to lay off half of the employees because the EPA was making it too hard on them to get certified for specific cars. Why? That government wanted to "hold off" on making that kind of engine and fuel readily available to the public. When he left last summer, the only cars they were able to change over was the Ford Focus and the Dodge Ram. You'd think the EPA would be all gung-ho about it, no?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• And that concludes todays fun fact lesson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I am driving straight to Area 51 and figuring all of this out....once I defrost Disney and get Elvis out of hiding.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• OMG!!! This is as bad as finding out that rich people can buy better lawyers!!!
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well yes, that is true class. The EPA is a part of the government.

And yes fiveofakind...they can afford the really good ones...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• As far as I'm concerned all govt agencies are suspect.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• thats so wrong... i am not surprised tho... our government is sooo crooked... they only let us know what they want us to know
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Wow! The next thing you know, they'll be telling us that Senators have offices in the Federal Buildings in Washington!
    Anonymous