I gained 30 lbs. already!

So I'm 32 wks. and just went to my midwife yesterday to find that I've gained 30 lbs! I started out at 101 lbs. (about 10 lbs. underweight), but, still! I feel so horrible. How can this be when I exercise almost everyday and walk down 7 flights of stairs twice a day? She didn't seem concerned and just said "oh,but it's all baby, I wouldn't worry." Ughhhh. Will I gain much more? It seems nothing I do stops it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you may gain more but being underweight to start w/it is ok.You are not fat you are pregnant please remember that.your body is working very hard, take it easy on yourself, after abby comes the weight will melt off.Now keeping it offf lol that is the hard part.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you are fine most of the weight is the baby and fluids she is in your tinny too start so its going to show more on you i have the same thing going for me i was 105 and only 22 weeks and gained 15 and this is my second baby you will loose the weight its ok
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:17 AM on Jan. 14, 2009