Disney World info?

Is it worth paying extra (a signifigant chunk of change for a family of 5) to add the park-hopper option to a 5 day ticket? I was thinking with 5 days we could spend a day at each park and an extra day at Magic Kingdom, without buying the park-hopper. Bad idea? Also, has anyone been with a baby? I'll have a 5 month old. Do I leave the baby with Grandma (not sure how that'll work since I'll be breastfeeding) or bring grandma along, or would it be impossible to manage? Our kids will be 14, 11, 3.5 and 5 months.

winkie_pinkie

Asked by winkie_pinkie at 10:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Travel

• Oh, and do you have to buy a ticket for a 5 month old?
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 10:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Right now they have a special where you pay for 4 nights and get 3 free and that includes the hopper pass and you also get a 200 gift card.

If grandma wants to stay behind and be with the baby, let her. You can still BF if you want while your out.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• the only way you should buy a park hopper is if you get done one park early and want to go to another park and no it will not be impossiable to bring the baby and if your breast feeding you wont be able to leave the baby unless the baby takes a bottle or cup .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• YES YES YES-if you are staying that long get the park hopper! This way, if the kids get tired-you can always revisit that park next day-or even later that night. Or, you can bounce around and just have the freedom to not be committed to a park for all day. Its worth it!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• The buy 4, get 3 free isn't valid for when we're planning to go- not planning to go until this fall. But we're getting a great deal. My husband is in the military. He gets a free 5 day ticket and the rest of the family gets a 5 day ticket for $99 each. Seriously good deal! Even if you don't get the park hopper, can't you still leave a park and return to the same park later on in the day?
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 8:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well that sucks. Then yes the hopper pass is worth it! I'm not sure about leaving and coming back the same day. I would say yes because most parks are that way. I think they stamp your hand. You can call and find out. Have fun when you do go!

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• WHERE ARE YOU STAYING? DO YOU HAVE ROOM FOR GRAMA? I HAVE TIMESHARE OPTION THAT ALLOWS ME TO TAKE MORE PEOPLE FOR FREE- AND MAYBEI CAN HELP LODGING COSTS FOR YOU- THEREFORE YOU COULD PRE PUMP- AND LET GRAM ENJOY THE WONDERFUL SCENERY WHILE YOU TAKE THE BIG ONES OUT FOR MORE FUN!!
    5 DAYS ISNT REALLY THAT LONG TO SEE EVERYTHING- I CAN OFFER YOU 8 DAYS- FOR PROBABLY HALF OF WHAT IT USUALLY COSTS! PROMISE THERES NO STRINGS! ITS MY OWN TIMESHARE- CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!
    GOD BLESS!!
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 12:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at : theartoftravelbysandra@yahoo.com
    genav

Answer by genav at 12:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2009