Is it bad when?

Is it bad to have a GOOD breakfest in the morning with a soda and then the rest of the day drink nothing but water?

vmoran06

Asked by vmoran06 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, its completely fine to have a can of pop a day. This is what I do because I get so nauseated, and the pop really does help my stomach settle down!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• should be ok i do this my self and have done this with both pregnancy and my daughter is 5 now and she is ok and im 22 weeks with my second doctors say too keep soda too no more then 2 glasses
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It's probably fine in moderation. I stopped drinking soda during pregnancy just in case, though.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes, I drink soda. Some days I"ll have 1 or 2, some days none. It's not an everyday thing and I didn't do it in my first trimester, but I do now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I about bought stock in Canada Dry when I was pregnant, because the only thing that settled my morning-, afternoon- and night-sickness.... I used to keep a two-liter in my car "just in case" along with a box of saltines. Also kept both right by my bed, and in my desk at work.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009