36 weeks preg. do ever feel baby?

So it litterally feels like my little girl is trying to kick my downstairs. lol Thats where I feel all her movements the past 2 days. Not to get too graphic but its right where hair would start to grow(what i mean is really low) Why does she keep doing this it is so uncomfortable and sometimes hurts a little....????

babybump3166

Asked by babybump3166 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be from her moving around my daughter is doing the same thing too me its like she trying to clime out lol if it gets too painful try calling your doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• She obviously didn't get the memo about where it is acceptable to kick mama. Poor girl.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• she is ready to come out.. LOL
    vmoran06

Answer by vmoran06 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Most likely, your bladder is being hit when the baby jumps or kicks. You're getting close to the end of your pregnancy and there's not a lot of room in there for baby to move around. This is normal, but it sure can be painful at times, can't it? :)
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 10:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Imagine living in an enclosed space with no light and no room to move around for 9 months straight. Poor baby is just trying to get comfortable. :-)

Munch, I love your sense of humor!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2009