Faint line

Ok so I've been on here a few times because I thought I might be pregnant with a honeymoon baby. The night before our wedding i missed my pill, i guess with all the comotion it slipped my mind I was tweleve days into my cycle at that point and we didn't use any protection. About a week later I started spotting and it lasted a few days and so I just took a test and thought it was negative but where the plus sign should be there is a very faint line... I know this could still mean positive and im to early to test by mosts standards lol but im so nervous about it. So could it be that its to early and that faint line was the little bit of hormone that it could still pick up? what do you think?

blondisfun

Asked by blondisfun at 10:52 AM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's REALLY hard to say. Usually any sort of line, no matter how faint in the positive area is a positive test. However before you get your hopes up I would wait a little while and test again OR schedule a blood test at your doctor's office.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Is it white or colored? If it is white or a shadow I would retest. If it is a color, congratulations!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Go get the clearblue test, pregnant or not pregnant digital reader and test tomorrow morning
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• a line is a line no matter how bright or faint if its there then it is positive id wait a few days and take a second if you arent totally sure but calm down dont stress about it
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Did you follow the instructions and take it with your "first morning urine"? And did you wait till the stream was going before actually putting the stick under the pee? Those little things can make a difference in a false result.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009